Saturday, December 18, 2010

Year in Review-September

In September Olivia really started sucking her thumb. At first I was worried because I was a thumb sucker and had to have a lot of orthodontic work, but at the moment it has been a big help. I might not be singing the same tune in a year! 
 Isaac's class went on a filed trip to the Zoo. Ethan, the girls and I were able to go as well! It was a lot of fun and I am so grateful to the wonderful people around me that are always willing to help me with the girls!
 Alayna and Olivia have really gotten down the eating thing! For Alayna it is a joy to eat and nurse, she loves every moment! For Olivia she teats it as something that has to be done most of the time! You can really tell in their weight, Olivia is 14.5 lbs and Alayna is 18.5!

No comments: