Saturday, December 18, 2010

Munford Family 2010!


To Our Loved Ones,

It has been a crazy year year in the Munford house this year! We welcomed Olivia and Alayna March 24 and I cant believe how fast time has flown! The girls just started crawling the past few weeks and have discovered  that they can get around and put everything in their mouths. This makes a lot more work for Mommy! Both are already pulling themselves up to things and think its funny when I tell them to stop growing so fast!

Olivia is my quiet little mischievous one. She is still only 14.5 lbs. Her little fingers are always going, finding more things to feel. She loves texture and has to have a soft blanket in her hand, rubbing her nose, as she sucks her thumb to go to sleep. She is shy and will just stare at a stranger that tries to get her to smile! Olivia's first word was Mama, she has also started saying Dada.

Alayna is my singer, she loves music and the sound of her voice! She is always making noise and talking to anyone that will listen. She loves food and at 18.5lbs you would think she would have the upper hand when it comes to her sister, but she is a little softhearted girl and will just sit their while her sister uses her as a mountain to crawl over! Alayna is working on her first tooth and she loves to say Dada (her first word), Mama, baba and AAAAAAA!

Ethan has grown up a lot this year, he is almost the same size as Isaac! He loves his bike, playing at the park, playing the Wii, watching his favorite shows and playing games on the computer. He loves to draw, and make projects with Isaac. He also loves to go out to the garage with Daddy and help him build things. He doesn't have a lot to say most of the time, but in those quiet moments when he has your attention he has a whole lot to say!

Isaac has really grown up this year. I look at him and wonder when he became such a little man! He is always learning new things and reminds me a lot of Tyson with all his big plans and ideas. He doesn't have time to stop, he has to create something new! Isaac also loves his bike, I think Santa might bring him a new one this year because his tires are bald and his wheels have fallen apart on his old bike. He loves the park and all the new people he can tell stories to there! He loves school and is doing really well in his class. He is doing harder homework to challenge him a bit more!

I haven't been doing a whole lot this year, just taking care of 4 little kids and trying to discover the secret of taking care of kids, teaching them, playing with them, keeping the house clean and meals ready. I think I have a lot more to learn, but everyday I keep at it and some days are better than others! I have enjoyed all the friends I have made here and miss all the ones in Pleasant Grove. I do enjoy being closer to Tyson's work and being able to see him a lot more!



Tyson has had a big year. He started working for Rooftop Anchor part-time at the end of last year. Rooftop decided they needed him more than part-time around March. After a lot of prayer we decided it was time for him to quit Log Craft and just work for Rooftop and Park Engineering. It was a big decision to do that after working for Log Craft for 9 years, I know he misses all his buddies but we hope it was the best decision for everyone. Tyson has been traveling a lot more for work the past few months. He was able to go to England, Colorado, Arizona and Maryland. On his way back from Arizona he set off the alarms after he had his hands swabbed. He had the works done to him with TSA before they asked him what he had been doing that day. I guess you shouldn't go to a Copper smelter then try boarding a plane! Tyson is a wonderful Daddy. He has loved hunting with the boys and they are always following him around helping him with all his projects! He loves having girls and I love it when he talks to them like they are his little angels! 

We are so grateful for all the blessings we have had this year. We are especially grateful to all the service that has been given to our family. I hope one day I will be able to help others as much as we have been helped this year. I don't think we could have done it with out all of our loved ones! I need to especially thank my friend Jeanette who lived with us and took care of the boys when I needed it the most! My Mom who is always there! My neighbors Molly, Amy and Jen that also took care of the boys a lot! My friends Lindsay who has twins and Marti that came all the way to my house and to the hospital or talked to me on the phone when I needed a good talk. Tiana that has helped so much in the past few months with the girls and all the other loved ones who surround us with love. I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and the prayers he has answered and the ones he has thought needed to wait a little longer to answer. He knows us so well and I am grateful for this time of year when we can celebrate his birth. We wish all of our loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Love,

The Munford Family

3 comments:

Brandon and Dusty said...

Love the family pic!

Marti McDAniel said...

Loved it! You look soooooo beautiful on this picture! I can't belive the girls are crawling and talking! Crazy!!! Love ya! Hope to see you soon!

Camilla Marie Dinkins said...

Adorable picture! Thanks for posting an update about your family. It is good to hear how everyone is doing. We need to get together sometime soon! Love ya!