Saturday, December 18, 2010

Year in Review-December

Ethan turned 4 this year! He is my little shy boy! He really isn't little, he looks like a 5 year old! I take him to Isaac's class and Isaac's teacher is always commenting that he looks like he could be in her class! Ethan also has had to deal with a lot of change this year, for such a little man he has handled it well, he can get aggressive at times when he is just done but I think being at home with some mommy time has been helping him the past few months. Ethan loves the computer and anything electrical! I have to hide remotes, controllers and lock the computer or he is playing games all day! We have started the reading book the past few months and he has enjoyed discovering how to read!Ethan loves his baby sisters, he wants to help with them all the time! Ethan also loves to help me cook and clean the house! Ethan also loves to draw, Tyson helps him sit still in church by drawing with him. I always have papers, crayons and pens all over my house with all the art work Isaac and Ethan create! 

No comments: