Saturday, December 18, 2010

Year in Review-October

 This year Branson drew out for the Book Cliffs. It was a big deal because this was his first year putting in and it usually takes years to get a tag. Well this was a monumental occasion so Tyson and his boss Spencer had to go too. They had a lot of fun and Branson got a 320.  I was done by the end of the week, my friend Molly came and got the kids and took them to the park for me. I was done, exhausted, fried......I was soooo grateful to her!
 Isaac's school is so wonderful. It is up at the lodge that housed the Olympic Cross Country Ski events stuff for the Olympics. I am always amazed by the things they do up their. In September or October they did the Sheep Dog Trials. We went and it was amazing to watch the dogs work!
We went to Grandma Vickie's for Conference. I love this time of year, it is always so wonderful to her such inspired men lift our spirits. I was amazed at several of the talks this year!

No comments: