Saturday, December 18, 2010

Year in Review-March

 These are some of the last pictures before I had the girls! I love the one were I am reading the non stress test, I was on the mother baby floor because they were all out of room on labor and delivery. The Mother Baby nurses didn't know how to work the machine for the stress test so I would have to set everything up for them!
 New babies! Rachel said it was 20 min in the operating room and we were done. Rachel and Grandma Vickie were on the other side of the door listening the whole time!
 I wish I remembered the boys seeing the girls for the first time. I was flat on my back at the time with a spinal headache.  Everyone tells me Isaac was excited and Ethan was a little overwhelmed!
 Isaac was always snicking into my room after the girls came home, he loves holding his sisters! I think this is the only picture I have of Bran right after the girls got home, I need to get one with Olivia and Bran, she loves it when Bran holds her!
Mom and Mama Vickie came to stay at the house for a few days after we got home. Olivia is such a little lady! I miss how little the girls were! 

No comments: