Saturday, December 18, 2010

Year in Review-November



In November we celebrated Bransons Birthday! I don't think a lot of people know that Branson lives with us, he has been her I think the whole time we have been here! He works with Tyson and goes to the UVU campus up here, on the weekends he heads down to Payson to see friends until Sunday night. Branson has been a big help to us this past year. He was someone for Tyson to talk to while I was in the hospital, he has helped finish things around the house, right after I had the babies he would come home and find me to see if I needed any help. To this day he still helps with the kids and they love him! Olivia especially loves Branson, she will see him across the room and try to do anything to get his attention, they usual have a staring contest until she smiles!
Ethan and Isaac are such good big brothers!
My big boy turned 6 and I can't believe how fast the past 6 years have gone! I seems like yesterday I was holding that handsome big baby boy for the first time! I think Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways and I am grateful for Isaac. As I have had each one of my kids it seems like one prepares me for the next and I learn more and more. Isaac has helped me learn a lot and experience a lot, but I'm sad to say he has had to endure a lot of bumps in the road of my learning curve. Isaac wasn't the easiest baby, but I am grateful now for that because I think he helped prepare my for the children that fallowed. He has always needed a lot of attention and a lot of questions answered! He learned to talk early and was always asking "Why", he had to always be into something or into what I was doing.

It has been a long year for Isaac and I am proud of how well he has handled all the change he has had to deal with. He is such a wonderful big brother, he loves to help with the girls. I have to remind him all the time that he shouldn't pick up the girls, he thinks he can take them anywhere! Isaac and Ethan are best friends, it might not always sound like it, but they love doing things with each other and are always dreaming big!

I went to Isaac's first parent teacher conference a few weeks ago, he is doing very well. Isaac is taking home harder homework now because he is on a first grade level. He is reading and loves to do math. I love to teach him because he can learn quickly and conquer any task I put in front of him. We have a lot of fun together learning and I look forward to continue our learning experience in the years to come!

No comments: