Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thanksgiving




I am so sad I didn’t get very many pictures taken during Thanksgiving. It was another wonderful time with family and lots of food!  The Sunday before thanksgiving we were at my mom’s house. We ate some wonderful food and played our traditional bingo game. The day of Thanksgiving we went to eat more good food at Tyson’s moms and hang out. Later that night we went to Dad and Laurie’s to more grate food and play nurts. I have learned how to play recently and need to still practice! The pictures are of Tyson’s mom’s house, everyone was laughing in the kitchen. The other pictures are of Tyson practicing holding twins!  Heather and Caitlyn had to join in on the picture taking!  I wasn’t feeling up to par most of  September , October and November so I think these are all the pictures I took those months:(

No comments: