Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Some reasons we love living in Heber!




People ask me what I love about living in Heber, after looking at these pictures I thought I would write down a few reasons!
I love that Tyson can come home whenever he wants to. Log Craft and Park Engineering are right down the road. Before we moved here, Tyson would have to leave at 6 am and wouldn't get back until 6 pm or later most days. These are pictures of the boys in the shop at Log Craft helping Tyson make their beds. They really love having Daddy near by!

Daddy and the boys had a lot of fun decorating for Christmas this year. Tyson did such a good job, I need to get some pictures of all the decorations he put up. It was rewarding to see the house we worked so hard on decorated for Christmas!

Snow! I love the snow here! It is so pretty when it comes down and we got a ton of it when it did snow. It seems to just stay in the right spot once it is cleared. 
Some other things I love....
not having the inversion, the sky is always so clear up here.
The wonderful ward, I have already learned so much from these wonderful ladies!
Having a house that can handle company, and my kids.
Wonderful neighbors.
The little town that you and drive through in a jiffy!
The nice library (I need to go there more!)
The wonderful people that Tyson works with being able to stop by!
Not having to pay a ton of money for Tyson to go to work.
Being able to enjoy the canyon drive with my honey!

4 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

I just checked your blog and holy moly you guys have so much fun and exciting stuff going on, love the new house glad you guys finally got to move in.. We did to and I sooo don't miss going to RC Willey :-).. COngrats on the twin girls!!! That is so crazy and so exciting!

Munford Family said...

Hi Jaime!
Congratulations on the new house! I really understand not missing RC Willey!
I would love to follow you blog, I use Tyson's email at tmunford@gmail.com

Amy K said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while. I'm happy that you love Heber so much. I would love to live there too.:) We miss you here!

The Hansen's said...

So beautiful!! Cody would LOVE to be up there, and I wouldn't mind it either. I'm so glad you are happy and doing well. Congrats on TWINS, crazy! What an awesome adventure.