Tuesday, January 12, 2010

October Fun!



Being the wife of Tyson Munford, I can’t finish up a year without pictures of Hunting Season! This year was different for us, because we had the Deer hunt in October and Tyson’s family Elk Hunt is going on right now. Usually it starts after deer season and goes until the end of December. This year Tyson’s family got to choose one month that they wanted to hunt. I am very grateful it was after the holidays!
I didn’t think I was going to be able to go on the deer hunt (being 13 weeks pregnant) but the road on the property was really good this year.  We stayed up at Colton for a week and had lots of fun with the family. Tyson didn’t get anything, but I didn’t have a hard time with that, I don’t like deer meat!
At the end of the week we had a Halloween party at the store. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and have a good time.
We spent New Year’s up at Colton.  Uncle Chuck and Jesse came up and it’s always fun when they show up! There was so much snow all the boys decided to chain up their trucks and see how far out and how stuck they could get the trucks! I think they scared off all the Elk in the mean time! The whole week end they had fun digging each other out of the snow, while Linda and I had fun making candy and sitting in the warm house! We still have into next month the get an Elk and I hope we do, it is nice to have all that meat in the freezer!

No comments: