Monday, February 16, 2009

More December Fun!


We Had a fun family night setting up our Christmas Tree and decorating our house! Daddy wanted to put poinsettias and lights up on the shelf in the living room. Isaac helped and Ethan got to take a picture. It was scary for Mommy!

The finished product! This was Christmas Eve night.


A few years ago, I had the opportunity to meet my moms biological father. His name is Don and his sweet wife is Patty, they came up from California to visit before Christmas. It was fun to get to know them better, and learn more about our family genealogy. It was also surreal to look at Don and see family resemblance. We had such a nice time and the kids had fun with a new "Grandpa" and "Grandma" I hope they come again!!
I love that my family is so large, Isaac and Ethan get to love so many people and so many people love them. I also love that they have learned to be so accepting, of people and love everyone!

No comments: