Monday, February 16, 2009

Christmas

Christmas morning was so much fun. It makes such a difference when the kids know whats going on!! Isaac was thrilled with everything and wanted to open all the presents. Ethan wanted to just open one thing at a time and play with it right away!

Our friend form Japan Kiyoko Fujisawa, sent Isaac and Ethan presents for their birthdays, we thought they were for Christmas!! She is such a sweet lady, Isaac and Ethan loved having her family come visit last year! Thank you Kiyoko!

My moms house was next, with more fun present opening and a wonderful breakfast. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Munson!!
We than went to Tyson's moms for games and lunch. It was fun to see everyone! I am so sad we didn't get any pictures. I started to come down with a could at this point, and wasn't thinking clearly. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Hatch!

Last on our list was my Dads and Laurie's it was a great place to rest from the day of running. We had fun exchanging gifts, I gave Heather and Allen pajama pants that were "HUGE" I still need to get them back to fix them!! Sorry!!!
We had dinner and Grandpa made some of his wonderful treats!!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Berg!!!

1 comment:

dandnblack said...

I LOVE Christmas!! It is such a fun season! I can't wait til my little guy is old enough to know what is going on to!