Monday, February 23, 2009

Fun in the Snow


One morning in January(yes I am trying to catch up!) after going to the chiropractor, we headed out to Tyson's moms house to play in the snow. Grandpa Blaine had hooked up a car hood to the back of Kierstans truck and everyone was having rides on it! I couldn't go out to play because I just went to the chiropractor and sailing through the air on a hood didn't seem to be the best recovery plan!
I did have fun watching through the window as the kids took there nice little rides around the field. I almost peed my pants when I looked out the window and saw Tyson, Branson or Clayson whipping around the field so fast the sled hardly touched the ground and when they flew off, it involved several cartwheels!! My heart stops just thinking about it!!!
Tyson and his brothers had fun making more home movies. The topic this time was extreme sports, all the guys had Arnold Schwarzenegger accents. The game was to see who got the most points for staying on the sled the longest, how rough the ride was, and how many times the sled hydroplaned!!! I had to remind Tyson how expensive broken bones are!!!
In all it was a great day, I love to see Tyson have so much fun with his siblings and Isaac!!
Now I am ready for spring!!!

1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

*THAT* looks like SOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!