Tuesday, February 10, 2009

December Fun!


Isaac and Ethan's Birthday Party at my moms house. Isac was so excited to get this Geo Trax, he found it in an ad and told us everyday how much he wanted it! Thanks Grandma!

At the ward Christmas Party with some friends!!

My family cuts down Christmas Trees in Joseph every year. My brother-in-laws parents live down there and let us come see them. They are such sweet people!

We went out with my mom, step-dad Jim and brother Allen.
Mom took maters into her own hands and cut down my tree. It took to long for the guys to get there with the chain saw.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Looks like fun! Lucas is here looking with me and is very jealous of the GeoTrax!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh, such fun pictures! GeoTrax rock!! Danny wants a little boy so bad, but till then, our girls are covered in trains. :)

dandnblack said...

You have such a cute little family! I just love your little boys and they are so lucky to have such good parents that do cool things with them. It was good to see you guys but we are missing you already! Keep in touch!