Sunday, December 27, 2009

July and back to work!


July was all about getting back to work for us. Tyson went back to work, we moved into my moms house, Ethan started potty training and everything was packed and put into storage at our old place.
A few weeks after we put the carpet in the old place we started showing it again. In the first week we had two people really interested in buying it. After several years of trying to sell off and on, we finally had it under contract!
We didn't make anything from selling it, but I am so grateful we didn't lose anymore than we did, especially at the worst time to sell. We are grateful our prayers were answered and in his mercy, Heavenly Father blessed everything to happen when it needed to happen. We will always love Pemberley, the ward and people taught us so much. I feel like we were meant to have some wonderful people come into our lives and be the examples we needed. I will always cherish the time spent there!

We started painting the new house in July, it was a lot of work! Tyson again decided to learn a new skill. The problem with that is...if he learns a skill, I will probably have to learn it too! He sprayed the walls with paint and I did the ceilings (with some help.....thanks Alan, Mama Vickie, Jeanette and anyone else that helped!)

1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Look at all your busy-ness!!! I love your updates! And your twinsies, I just can't WAIT for you to have girls!!!