Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The House

August and September we were working on the house again. All the finish work had to be done and it was a lot of work. I can admit that I am grateful for the skills I learned, but I’m not so sure I ever want to use them again!

These are some of the pictures of Tyson finishing the stairs. If you notice, he had to carve his name and the year into the beam going across the loft. So if anyone ever takes it down they will know he built the stairs (I guess?)!!! He is so funny!
He also finished the fireplace, I was so glad to see that done! I was still painting, and had to hurry because carpet finally came at the end of August!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh, but isn't it so pretty? I am glad you learned those skills because look what you have to show for it now. Gorgeous!