Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Grandpa Finch


 
About a week after we returned home from Hawaii Tyson’s Grandpa Finch went back into the hospital. He had been suffering with fluid on his lungs longer than I have known him. It is a disease that is difficult and painful.  We were able to be there when he went home to our Heavenly Father.  We were sad, but I was relieved to know that he wasn’t in pain anymore.
One thing that has intrigued me about the passing of Clayson and Grandpa, is Isaac's understanding and desire to understand what is going on.  He has expressed so much love for his uncle and grandpa and misses them terribly, but he has such a pure understanding about where they are and what they are doing.  He talks about them often and his comments take my breath away. I am so grateful for his sweet  and pure spirit that gives me so much understanding and clarity.

 


 

I love these pictures of Tyson and Grandma Finch. I didn’t see a resemblance between them until I took these. I love the face they are giving to the kids, that is Tyson’s  “don’t make me tell you again” face. I now know where he got it!  I also love the one of them smiling at the camera, it’s so cute! Tyson sure does love his grandma!
 

 

 

All Tyson’s family came back into town and we had fun telling stories again and having a good time!  It can get a little wild and crazy! We have a clip of story time here.

No comments: