Sunday, December 22, 2013

September 2012

Out to the ball game with Grandma and Grandpa. Uncle Allen was a lot of fun to watch!


The girls made up the game "dogie", Alayna seems to always be the dog! 

Some more of my fun Ethan pictures. It is always fun to see what he will come up with next! 
Kids playing ring-around -the -rosie, more fun Ethan pictures, the girls friend Bella. The bottom left picture is one of the only pictures I took of my three surgeries last year. After dilating early with all my kids and  having such big babies I started having a problem with varicose veins. I decided to get a consultation to have them looked at, I ended up going in to surgery two days later.  After a month of recovery I had the other leg done, and a month after that I had to have another surgery on the back of the leg I had the second surgery on.  It was a long and painful three months, but I am so glad I had them worked on. I was in pain, but I didn't realize how much pain I was in until it had been taken away. I also am amazed how much of a difference  it made in my ability to exercise. I don't have a heavy pulling feeling after running, or walking a lot. 

No comments: