Wednesday, July 18, 2012

August 2011

In August 2011 we had a Family Reunion type thing with Tyson's Grandma Finch and some of her kids, grand-kids and great-grand-kids. It was a lot of fun and nice to get pictures of Grandma with the kids. If you notice Alayna was not going to be helpful, we all got a good laugh out of her ability to squirm and Tyson's ability to hold on to both girls, such is life with twins!

I love Grandmas faces in these pictures, you can totally tell what she is thinking!

I love how much Grandma melts when Tyson is around, you can tell how much she loves him.

It was nice to see Tyson with Justin, they used to hang out all the time, but life has gotten crazy and it is a rare occasion now. They did have a lot of fun goofing off, maybe someone should remind them they are getting older and have kids!

The gang, Bran and JJ were around a lot when Tyson and I first met. They would tag along when we went up hunting at grandmas. When I met them they we these little guys, it is amazing to see how they ave grown!
I think this was the first time the girls really got to see Rocky, they were intrigued by this little thing that had taken Aunt Caitlyn away from them!

Grandma Evelyn had come up and brought my Dads twin brother Jerry. It was fun to finally be able to get some pictures of all the twins in the family and Grandma who started it all! In the pictures of the twins you have (left to right) Finley (Fin), Jerry, Alayna, Olivia, Garry (Dad) and Fredrick (Fritz). I think we should have made Dad and Jerry dress alike!

Grandma and her Utah Grandkids and Great-Grandkids. Yes, all of those kids came from just me and my sister!

Add caption
A friend of mine got into a car accident with her family and ended up loosing her son. She got hurt really bad and so did her husband, Tyson and Branson were so nice and went the her house and built them a ramp to get inside. 

Random happening! Alayna and Olivia found powder sugar and decided it was so wonderful they needed it all over themselves! Olivia wanted a diaper on her head, Bran decided to be stylish too. My little Olivia. Ethan helped me make fresh cheery pie.

Isaac started first grade! He had Ms Mumford and loved her!

Beautiful babies!

The girls love to climb on the table. I was stairs and it sounded like something was swinging and I realized it was the girls swinging from the chandelier! We always have hot air balloons over our house in the morning, we thought the Pepsi one was quite interesting! 

No comments: