Sunday, July 22, 2012

September 2011

We went out to eat at Indian Palace the last night we were with Nate, before he went into the MTC. The girls had a long day and fell asleep. Nate went to Eugene Oregon on his mission and is doing really well, we miss him a lot though! 

Funny Uncle Nate! Tyson and Nate have a close relationship and the kids love to be around him!

Nate giving hugs, oh wait, don't give Lindsy one! Nate has this friend that is a girl (I would say girlfriend) that I never got to meet until he was going on his mission. I have now had the chance to hang out with her the past year and she is wonderful! I wish I had the chance to get to know her when Nate was here, that stinker brother hiding his friends from us. (I have know clue why he would do that!) We love you Elder Berg! Can't wait for you to get back!

No comments: