Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thanksgiving


This year for Thanksgiving, we had dinner at my moms the Sunday before. We enjoy being able to enjoy thanksgiving all week long! We played bingo and enjoyed the good food! On Thanksgiving we spent the afternoon at Tyson's moms, eating more wonderful food. It was nice to see all Tyson's siblings as well as Grandma and Grandpa Finch! Uncle Chuck and Jessie even came. We had so much fun laughing at his crazy stories! Later we went to my Dad and Laurie's house. My sister Rachel's extended family came to join in the fun as well as my mom. There was so much good food, I was ready to explode by the end of the day!
I am so grateful for this holiday season when we can remember all the things we can be thankful for, especially The Savior and our wonderful families! My little family is so blessed to have such wonderful people that love us and care for us!
We love you all!
Thank you!


2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh how fun! Your family has grown so much!! So we were driving through that scary canyon yesterday on the way to SLCC and I saw the Hilltop gas station (I thought it was a different one). What a fun place that looks like! Totally, next time you're there, give me a call and we'll get together!

Camilla Marie Dinkins said...

Looks like fun! I haven't seen your family in so long, it was fun to see pictures. It was so good to see you on Friday and get to talk! It has been too long! When the holidays are over and you have some time again, lets get together so we can see each other's kids.