Monday, December 8, 2008

More Halloween


Halloween night we went to the Trunk-or-Treat, then to my dads house.
The boy's had a blast helping Grandma pass out candy!

Tyson and I went to the stake Halloween dance. Tyson was a Jedi and I was supposed to be Princess Amidala, I was wearing Rachel's ball gown with a cloak Laurie gave me. I think we pulled off the Star War them well!


I had to get a picture of Nick. He decided to be Tyson for Halloween! He has the Log Craft outfit, and a "Tyson Munford" name tag.

Isaac and Ethan were so cute trunk-or-treating! We went down the first row of cars, and Ethan wanted to eat every piece of candy he was given. I finally convinced him that if he put it in his bag, we would get more at the next car. By the end of the night he had it down!
Everyone loved Ethan as Yoda and would comment on his costume. Isaac was so upset that he started informing everyone who he was. We would walk up to a car and he would say "Hi I'm Luke Skywalker" before they could say anything to Ethan!

2 comments:

Beau and Rach said...

What a nice dress! Cute family pictures! I still need to do my halloween pictures!

Autumn said...

You look so cute in your dress and your Isaac story was funny too! Twin boys for your sister? Wow!!