Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hatch Reunion 2008

We went down to Fish Lake in July (I need to blog more) for the Hatch reunion. When we got there Jeremiah was fixing his bike, Isaac and Ethan decided to lend him a hand!


Isaac is such a cute boy, he loves to discover new things and act like an adult. I am amazed with his vocabulary, I can’t figure out where he gets some of the words he says. I will make his eggs and he will say “actually mommy, I want oatmeal today” What?! Are you ten?



Daddy, Branson and Isaac went to gather wood for the fire and came back with a Horn toad. Isaac thought it was so cool but Ethan didn’t know what to think. The best part was when he walked up to Grandma to show her and she about jumped out of her skin.


Ethan is now talking! He hasn’t been a big talker, but he is so expressive with his eyes you wouldn’t even notice. This last we he started saying everything, I am not used to it and I have been amazed every time he says a new word. Ethan and I loved the fire in the morning, it was so peaceful.






2 comments:

McLerran Family said...

Looks like so much fun! We didn't get to do much camping this summer and it makes me so sad!

Autumn said...

Hi Jolene,
So I am addicted to looking at people's blogs now that I'm learning to do my own. So feel free to update this any time! :O)