Monday, September 29, 2008

Ward Swim Party!


A long time ago…..maybe two months, we went to the Pleasant Grove Pool for a ward swim party. We had so much fun, the whole pool was just for our ward so we were running up stairs and going down the slide the whole time! Isaac loved it, but I think Ethan took more convincing!

After they had a nice lunch and mingle. Ethan and Clark Tholl were playing so well together until I took the camera out. I looked up to see Clark hiding from me!

After that we went to the Finch reunion at the Veterans Pool in Provo. I didn’t take the camera but we had so much fun! That have really long slides that Grandpa Blaine helped put in and we had to try them out. I took Ethan down the slide, and Tyson look Isaac. The people in line told us that one slide was fast and one was slow. I thought that since we had just been on the other parks slides we should have been okay on the fast one. When I got on with Ethan I laid down on my back and sat Ethan on my stomach. First we went down a steep drop and Ethan tensed up….then I realize we were speeding up a lot….. so I sat up to try and slow down and saw another steep drop. I wanted to scream, but nothing came out. I think Ethan was too scared to scream too. He started clawing at me without making a sound. I started freaking out as we went into a big turn. I thought we weren’t going to make it out alive! We finally shot out of the slide like bullets to see Tyson and Isaac waiting for us with huge grins on their faces. I gave Tyson a “that was the dumbest thing I have ever done” look. Then we went down the slide ten more times! Some people never learn!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Wow! That slide stuff sounds scary! You're brave. Once would've been it for me.

Adams clan! said...

Hey lady I found your blog. I didnt know you had one. Nice! Check out mine when you get a chance adamsfamily22.blogspot.com Hope you are doing good!