Tuesday, July 22, 2008

California Day 2

We had a BBQ on the beach with family and friends. It was cloudy and cold, but we still had fun! I am so glad Uncle Donnie and Aunt Laurie and her kids Leora and Jonathan could be there. We don’t get to see them that often.

The first picture is of the sail boats, I don’t think I have ever see so many sail boats on the ocean. Aunt Laurie and her kids, Nathan and Ethan making faces, and Caitlyn.
Kisses for Grandma and Grandpa Lindshield. We Love you!!!
Fun times! I have no idea what Caitlyn was doing but everyone has a the same picture. Nice face Heather!
I love my Aunt Laurie. I don’t remember it, but when I was a baby she lived with us and called me her “Baby Doll” and to this day she still calls me “Baby Doll” Mom says that Laurie is the reason I love to be “tickled soft”, because she would hold me all the time and tickle my arm.

Jeanette and I were laughing so hard trying to take a good picture! We had some fun times!
When taking pictures of a group, I take a few so I can get a good one of the kids. I think this time it was so I could get a good one of Grandma and Grandpa, I love some of their faces!
Ethan was making the same face Heather is making, I didn’t get there in time to catch a picture, but I did get the big hug Uncle Donnie gave them!
Have I mentioned I love this man! It is so much fun to kiss on the beach!


No comments: