Thursday, July 10, 2008

California Day 1

This is Tyson’s “I don’t see why we have to eat, can we go to the beach YET” look. I think he had it every morning!
Me and the kids enjoying breakfast!
I am so happy my friend Jeanette just moved back to Sothern California! She was so kind to let us use her surf boards!
This is the photo shoot that happens every year….. pose with the surf boards. No, I did not try surfing!
The whole gang out for dinner! The highlight was when my mom took a bite of the tip of Allen’s jalapeño. Allen didn’t want to be shown up because he went to the Dominican Republic on his mission, so he ate the whole thing! He finished off everyone’s food trying to get the heat to go away. The best part was when he was paying for his food, the Hispanic girl was looking at him funny because he was wheezing. He explained he ate a jalapeno and wanted to know how to get rid of the heat. She told him to eat some sugar than said “you ate a jalapeno?” he said “Ya, haven’t you eaten one?” she said rolling her eyes and speaking in a thick accent” Ya, but I’m used to it!”
Hay Allen, I guess those California jalapenos are hotter than the Dominicans!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great Jolene!!
Autumn