Tuesday, July 12, 2011

February 2011

Ethan loves to take pictures. I love it when he does, he can get the most interesting shots!
Isaac is such a big help, he loves to feed his sisters and help with them when he isn't "to busy"!
Bath time is a big deal around our house. When we were building we thought a big deep tub would be nice, it is more like the kids swimming pool!
I love these pictures I snapped of our wonderful Daddy and Alayna . He always takes time to do things with the kids one on one. No wonder they always want to be with him!
More bath time! I the girls are begging to get in and the boys are having a spitting war (ugh!) Do you like the action photo!
Mix of picture I want to remember! The kids are all over Daddy when he is home, Isaac is pretending to be him! I love to snuggle my babies! Bran made a lot of furniture this winter, I took a picture of how dusty he gets when he is sanding!
Having fun with the kids while Daddy was out of town. Can you tell how crazy they get!

1 comment:

Natalie Resch said...

How fun! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting. Time just won't stop, will it? Oh, and my little Sarah is like your Ethan and Isaac, it is all about spitting wars in the tub!!