Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years!

For New Years this year Jeanette came and watched the kids while we went to a party at our friends house the Sprays! We stayed out until 2am playing the Wii, it was so much fun!
I don't know if I have a lot of resolutions this year, it is probably just the same list that is always going around and around in my head! I didn't think I wanted to put write any of them down, but I now think a list of things that were important to me in my 29th year and how things are going might be interesting when I'm 50!

Be a better mom- I have been taking a parenting class that has been so wonderful, I hope to put it to good use this year! 
Work on my relationship with my Father in Heaven- I feel like I have been going a million miles an hour this past year, I need to slow down and give more time to my relationship with Christ. He gives me so much and I need to take time to learn even more form him. 
Keep up with my home- I have decided I believe in Fung Shway, If something big is out of place in my house everything explosion.
Get more food storage- with all the stuff going on in the world, this has been on my mind a lot lately. 
Oh ya, I need to work on my health- First I need to get more sleep, then eat better then work out. I hope I can get to this sooner then later!



No comments: