Monday, January 31, 2011

Blog Book!

This year for Christmas Tyson made my blog into a book! I have always intended to have this done but it seemed to be one of those "hopefully someday" things. I am so happy he did this for me and he informed be that I need to keep blogging so he can make one every year! It is so fun to see what we have been up to the past two years and to have a journal and scrap book all put together. I hope I can have an encyclopedia of them someday! I have learned a few things from this though, I want to make sure I put more of the little things up and make sure I am blogging things in a timely manner. So far I have failed, I haven't even done December yet! So here is to the hope that I become a better blogger and record the memories my family would want to remember in the future!

2 comments:

caitlyn elizabeth said...

you need to get blogging miss! i need things to read

Munford Family said...

I have not been good at the blogging but I did put moms house a few days ago! I am just going to change the date to when it happened!