Monday, March 15, 2010

Last Post

This is for the last post. I put pictures up on with Tyson’s computer while I had it, and now I can’t write on that post. 
The first two pictures are of Isaac and Ethan loving the slinky the nice ladies at the hospital gave them. 
Next picture; 33 weeks!!
Next picture; the boys in Tyson’s new project, the Samurai. A cheep little SUV Tyson and Branson bought to fix up for hunting.
Next picture; 34 weeks and feeling it a lot more.
I finally was sent home again at 34 weeks; they had pushed the babies around until they got the water they wanted, when I went in for my fluid check. Also, I am past the point of being stopped if I go into labor, so I hopefully won’t go back into the hospital again until I have them. Even though they won’t stop me, I still have to take the meds every three hours that are supposed to keep me from going into labor. One of my doctors want me to go off them at 35 weeks and one wants me to go off them at 36, at this point I might hope for 35 weeks. 
Rachel, stretch marks are not fair! I had a lot from Isaac and I thought I was good. Oh no! They are coming again, dang it!

1 comment:

Beau and Rach said...

twins will give you stretch marks on top of stretch marks! love you!