Thursday, February 25, 2010

Going Home!

I am going home today! I think I am excited! Mom, Tyson and Rachel and everyone else want me to stay here.
I went to the peri doctor yesterday and they did an ultrasound. I will be 32 weeks on Saturday, Baby A is weighing 4lb 12oz, Baby B is 5lb 3oz. I have been lying down so long my cervix is now posterior and it has regained some thickness, so I am now 50% effaced. I am 4cm dilated but the doctor isn't as worried about that because of my history. I get to go home on the same bed rest and the same medicine with the understanding that I have to go to the Heber Hospital and get transferred down here if I am in labor. I hope to get to 34 or 36 weeks so the babies are as healthy as possible and don't have to stay in the NICU for very long.

5 comments:

lramey said...

good luck!!!!! i'm so happy for you that you get to go home!

Margot said...

That's exciting! Now, tell those sweet baby girls to stay where they are for at least a few more weeks so you can enjoy your own house for a little while.

Autumn said...

I'm happy for you but so sorry i didn't get in there to see you when you were so close! I didn't want to bring any viruses your way.

lindsay said...

Way to go Jolene! You are doing an awesome job keeping those little darlings growing inside you. Keep up the great work!

stewbert said...

good luck! hope they stay put for a few more weeks.