Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hospital



28 weeks! I am  fashioning a wonderful hospital gown and pressure pump leg things!

  
Isaac and Ethan having a good time drawing on the window! They loved the Hospital most days, by the end of our stay they new the nurses and loved to go with them to get cookies and milk!

  
Isaac reading to Mommy and Ethan. They loved my bed and wanted to push the buttons.....that didn't work for Mommy!

  
30 weeks!



31 weeks!


 
Ethan took a picture of Daddy!
I am grateful for all the wonderful nurses and staff at UVRMC. They have such a great support team at this hospital! I am also so grateful to all the friends and family that came to visit, I think I laughed way to much!  Thanks Mom for coming and sitting for hours! Thank you Honey for coming to see me with the boys almost every night!
Thank you to Jeanette for taking care of everything while I was gone....even though you thought the hospital was so gross!


5 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

Hang in there, you're getting close! I admire you, you've kept such a positive attitude and seem to be doing well. I hope those babies stay in there until they're good and ready and all will be well! Can't wait to see some pictures. Twins! I can't imagine, I'm sure it will be an adventure!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh wow, you've made it so far!!! I'm so proud of you, it is SO hard to be on bed rest!!! Good luck and keep those babies baking! Can't wait to see them!

Amanda said...

I'm so excited to see your two cuties. Almost there!! Good job keeping those babies in!

Beau and Rach said...

For some reason it's gone SO fast to me! Wahoo! I'm excited to see MY little girls, hehe ;) But keep them cookin'!

Marti McDAniel said...

You look so pretty on the 31 week picture!