Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged!!

TV Shows I like to watch:
1. Anything on Fox News
2. The Biggest Loser Sometimes
3. Grey's Anatomy Sometimes
4. Anything on CNN
5. History Channel
6. Oprah if it is any good
7. ER
8. CSI shows

Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Sushi House
2. Bombay House
3. Wendy's
4. Tucanos
5. Bajio/Cafe Rio
6. Dell Taco
7. Papa Murphys
8. Asian Buffet

Things that happened today:
1. Cleaned my house
2. Went to an HOA financial meeting to increases the HOA dues:(
3. Had Visiting Teachers over.
4. Tyson came home from a three day job in Wyoming.
5. It is my day to make dinner for my wonderful neighbor I trade meals with:)
6. Went to the store
7. Hung out with Tyson and my boy's.
8. Will go to R.S. Activity Night.

Things that I am looking forward to:
1. Christmas with family
2. Going to Hawaii in July
3. Hopefully getting pregnant in July.
4. My sister having her twins
5. Isaac and Ethan's Birthdays!
6. Having a home someday, but I'm not looking forward to ever moving away from my ward:(
7. Going to Joseph with family for Christmas tree's
8. Harry Potter Movie

Things on my wish list:
1. Tyson to get his engineering stamp.
2. Moving to Heber
3. Getting all our food storage
4. To not be in debt to anyone
5. Someone else to do my Christmas Shopping
6. To be able to run a mile everyday without me knee going out.
7. To someday become a nurse or a doula.
8. For my family and friends to be happy and healthy.

People I am tagging:
1.Camilla
2. Amy
3. Rachel
4. Mel
5. Natalie
6. Carol
7. Mom
8. Dusty

1 comment:

Beau and Rach said...

You're not excited about Twilight?!?!?! lol, love it!