Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween

This year for Halloween we decided to do a Star War theme. I was Padme, Tyson was Obi Wan, Isaac was Luck Skywalker and Ethan was Yoda.
We spent the week before Halloween sick and making costumes!
Our ward Trunk or Treat was fun this year, I wish I was able to see more friends and their costumes. There are so many kids it is hard to see everyone. Mom was able to come and see us at the trunk or treat.
After the trunk or treat we went and visited Dad and Laurie, the kids stole all their candy!
The next night I went with Tyson to the Stake Ball. We had a lot of fun but it was sad (and surprising) that we were the only ones from our ward.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Your family looks cute Jolene! Sorry I missed you the other day! We've been so busy getting Gus ready and I don't work much now.

The Enoch Family said...

Bummer about the Harvest Ball. Shame on me. Anyways cute blog. If you need any help with anything let me know. :)

Amy K said...

you're an amazing seamstress! Will you make our costumes next year? i love the theme, way to go!

How sad about the dance. I thought it sounded fun, but we were just... doing nothing I guess... just didn't go. Way to support! :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Jolene!! I found Rachel and I'm so happy to find you! Remember me? Rachel Dowdle? We sure miss your family and I'm so excited to find your blog! Your boys are darling, you have the cutest family!