Friday, October 24, 2008

Family Pictures


I have been wanting to take some family pictures for a long time. We don’t have any professional pictures of Ethan and I have been feeling so bad. The funny thing is that Isaac didn’t have any professional pictures of him taken, until he was the same age Ethan is now.

About six months ago, I was sitting with my friend Amy having fun watching the kids play. She was enjoying taking pictures of my kids, and I loved how she was capturing their personalities with her picture taking abilities. I asked her if she would ever be willing to take family pictures for us and she was excited to take some. So six month later I started thinking about getting pictures taken and called her up and left a message to call me. She called back and left a message saying “remember when we talked about taking pictures? I would still love to!” Talk about mind reading!

After having a fun time(in some ways), taking pictures with Amy. This is the work of art Amy made out of my family!! Wahoo!!! I love all the pictures, they capture us so well. Thank you Amy!!





4 comments:

McLerran Family said...

What cute pictures! You look beautiful!

Mel said...

YOur family is so cute. I love the pictures.

Carol and Rudy Benoit said...

Jolene,
I love the pictures. Amy does such a good job. Of course with such a cute family, it makes her job easy! She did capture all of you being you. It is great!!

Unknown said...

they're so good! love them!