Monday, March 17, 2008

Nik and Molly's!!


We went for a walk last week and Isaac had to stop at Nik and Mawee’s (Molly’s) house to show them his “Fire Bike".

Isaac knocked on the door then turned around and said “I’m going to be scary to Mawee”.
Uh oh, that’s not Molly! “Where’s Mawee Nik”.
There’s Molly!! “Mawee I go to the doctor today and I get shot. Do you want to see my owee?”
Isaac wasn’t paying attention so Nik stole his cool bike……he was a little too big but he managed to get it to go a few inches!
That caught Isaacs attention! I don’t think he knew what to say!

3 comments:

McLerran Family said...

Such a cute little bike! I bet he loves it! Your blog is really cute! I'm glad I found it.

Mel said...

SO CUTE! Cooper loves to play with Isaac. I love his new bike!

Mel

emily snyder said...

too crazy and bizarre..i don't think i know you, but i do know amber jensen and was looking through her friends...and i saw the pix of nik and molly...i love them! i was at their house last week...will you pass on a hello for me!?!
--emily

random blog life...we LOVE it!