Thursday, March 27, 2008

Neighborhood Easter Hunt

Easter Saturday started with us running around looking for Easter baskets for the kids. We went to Macey’s and they didn’t have any so I told Tyson to go look in our storage while I shopped for cold meds.( I have been sick for the last month!) I was worried we were going to miss our Neighborhood Easter egg hunt so I speed walked home(bad knee, no running). I got there in five minutes and thought I was going to die! Luckily we didn’t miss it and the kids had a blast!


There were so many eggs! Ethan discovered what was in them and the egg hunting came to a halt, he decided it was best if he just sat and ate all his candy!

Sometimes it is so hard to get a good picture! Ethan was all about the candy and running around!
I remember growing up I hated costumes, I still have a hard time with them. It seems like Isaac might have the same phobia, he didn’t want to have anything to do with the Easter Bunny! Ethan on the other hand, wanted to pull the Easter Bunnies teeth out!
This is Isaacs friend London, she is in his preschool class and he loves to ride bikes with her!

1 comment:

McLerran Family said...

I wish I knew you were looking for baskets! We had a few extra.

Jake did the same thing with his candy. He wanted to sit down and eat it right away!