Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hunting

The months of September to January are “Hunting Season” for Tyson’s family. Grandpa has a lot of property so they get owner tags and it is a big family event. Tyson took me hunting for our first 2 or 3 dates! I remember him telling me that hunting was his Christmas; he looked forward to it more than anything the whole year. I thought he was nuts!!


Tyson and Isaac looking across grandpa’s property.
Isaac loves to took through the binoculars for deer. He gets so excited to go hunting with Daddy and Branson!
All the guys shot into a herd of elk and one got away, Tyson took off after it, and it ended up going really far. He finally tracked it down and this is him cleaning it out. Good thing Branson was able to get a four- wheeler up to him. I don’t like the cleaning out so much, is gets nasty!!
I think people will be surprised to learn I go hunting; I was totally anti-hunting, anti-gun before I met Tyson….. Oh the thing’s love can do to you!!

No comments: