Friday, February 22, 2008

Amreican Idol Pizza Party!

The other night we had a last minute American Idol pizza party. I don’t watch American Idol that much, but a lot of people in my family LOVE IT. After seeing some of the talent this year, maybe I will take the time to watch it more.
This is my step-mom Laurie and my sister Caitlyn. Sometimes I wonder if I should claim them! J/K I love you both!
My Dad holding Ethan.
My brother ALLEN! Need I say more!!!


My step-brother Brady!!

I told my brother-in-law Beau and Tyson to cuddle up for the picture!
This is not exactly what I had in mind!!!!


1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

These pictures from the party are wonderful and you have a very fun-loving family to enjoy with. Any event becomes special with some good company from family and loved ones. I’m having so much fun spending quality time with my relatives as we are all preparing for my sister’s wedding next month at one of the well-known NYC wedding venues.