Monday, October 5, 2009

A long Summer.....

It has been a long summer in my family, maybe more like a long year! But this past summer I haven't blogged anything so I thought I would sit down and put down a few of my memories before they slip away.
The day after my last post I was watching the carpet guys lay the carpet in our town home, when I got a call from Kiersten saying Tyson's brother Clayson had past away.
Those few weeks after were an emotional roller coaster, but the time spent together as a family and memories shared were priceless. I'm so glad for the good times and videos that were made that helped ease the pain. Clayson was a lot of fun, and we miss him.


Brothers
Goodbye

Family

Memories

5 comments:

Natalie Resch said...

My condolences. I'm sad to hear of your loss. God bless your family always.

Amanda said...

Jolene- We are so sorry to hear about Tyson's brother. Justin lost his brother about 8 years ago and it's a big struggle for him. His dad passed away last month so we can definitely relate to the emotional roller coaster ride. If there's anything we can do for you guys please let us know. All the best!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Tyson's brother, that would be so hard!

Jessica said...

Oh, I am so sorry about Tyson's brother! It is so hard to loose close family like that. HUGS!

Staheli Family said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Jolene. It just breaks your heart to lose loved ones. It was so nice to hear though that you had so many great memories. You will be in my thoughts.