Friday, June 27, 2008

Finch Family Reunion

A few weeks ago we had the Finch Family Reunion up at the gravel pits on Grandpas property. We played and enjoyed each other’s company!
Some people (like my husband!) played in the river. It was a little too cold for me!
I love how green and pretty it is up there.

Tyson loves to go to Grandpas, I think he resorts back to a kid every time we go there. The whole time he was ether playing in the river or building a fort out of rocks on the side of a mountain with the kids. The kids think he is the best!
The kids enjoyed all the candy Grandma brought for the games! I helped with the dinner, but don’t worry I didn’t eat it! There’s always next year!

2 comments:

McLerran Family said...

I love getting together with family! Sad you helped make dinner and didn't get anything! Next time you need to make yourselft a plate before anyone else can have some!

Palmers said...

Good job with not eating sweets, that's so hard at a big family functions! Looks like you had a good time. :)