Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cabbalas

One the way up to my dad’s house a few weeks ago (it has been a while since I blogged) we decided to stop at Cabbalas and see the fish being fed.
We missed the Mommy outing some of the moms did a week before because of a wedding, and I wanted to make it up to the kids.

Me trying to get some pictures with the kids; it didn’t work very well.
Ethan loved all the interesting looking “doggies”. Anything with for legs is a doggie!
I put the kids on this four-wheeler and they loved it! When Tyson saw the pictures he loved it too. Now he thinks the kids need one. Maybe I should think before I do things like that!
The Lion King section (or Safari section) was a big hit. All the animals had the Lion King names. “Mommy look, it’s Simba”


I love this pictures with bears, they look so alive. Maybe it’s a good thing they’re not!



No comments: